Sunday, July 6, 2008

What I've been doing....

Yesterday I worked in my scraproom all day. I'm working on a project for my niece... the one who has the preemie baby. I'm planning an auction on ebay and giving her the proceeds. The family is giving her a benefit cake/pie auction on July 19. I'll hopefully have lots to give her from my auction. I'm getting donations (so far) from Amber Halverson, and Leah Fung (THE Leah Fung from Scrapbooks, etc. magazine!!!!)and I'll have something on there as well. I am hoping to get it listed in a couple of days. I will post the link here so all can see the auction and bid... remember, the proceeds will go to a great cause... to help my niece and the expenses from going back and forth so far away to see little Keeli Jo in the hospital.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
What else I've been doing... SCRAPBOOKING!! I actually made a couple of pages FOR MY OWN SCRAPBOOK :)
Here is the mess I made... great things come from great messes!! Isn't it strange that we all have fairly large work spaces, but by the time we are done we have this tiny space that you can see the table underneath where we were working!!??

Here are my pages from the family reunion in June. I didn't get lots of pictures, but I do have a few...This is me and my cousin Charles. He is a great guy!! Next to my daddy he rates pretty high in my book!! My title should have been placed a little higher than where I put it. It bugs me where it is at. I will have to raise it somehow! These pages were made using all materials from Close To My Heart except for the old sheet music,paper flowers and the ribbons... they are some I had in my stash.

...and this old one was from the newspaper a long time ago. It has a glare on it from my flash, but it is a family reunion from 1937!!

No comments: