Friday, August 28, 2009

Sneak Peek from The Girl's Loft!

Hey ya'll!! I have been one busy little gal lately! I have this blog and now THIS blog. I am so excited about what is going on over there! Make sure you check it out!!

But there are also great things going on right here...
Like this! A sneak peek at the Sept. Girl's Loft kit. Looks so good!


I can't wait to use it for some of these...
First Day of School!!!!!!!!!!!


My 3 sons!
Cody's first day of his Senior year, Hunter going in the 8th grade and my 3rd grader... growing so fast!



Ahhhh... finally! Home at last!!

Well, it is late and I'm sleepy so I'm going to call it a night!
Good night all and Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, the 1st day of school... I can't wait to scrap about my lil girls first day!!