Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Blog... go check it out...

Hello! I have started a NEW BLOG. It is for THE SCRAPBOOK ATTIC & MORE You need to go see what they have going on in November. This is what I'm taking about!!

This is HUGE!! All day crop on Friday with the option to sign up and take additional classes throughout the day, 8 classes all day on Saturday (all of which will be double page layouts), a t-shirt, and a goodie bag! And if that isn't enough there will be door prizes GALORE!! REALLY, REALLY GOOD ONES!! The vendors have always been so generous that Denise has so much to give away! If you haven't SIGNED UP yet you should do it NOW!!

This will be my 6th year to go and just let me say that each year they get BIGGER AND BETTER!! I will be teaching some of the optional classes on Friday. It is still in the works with classes and fees, so keep watching for more information. I will post sneak peeks of my projects, as well as the other designer's class projects, here and on The Attic's blog.

Have a great day everybody!
Happy Scrappin' from a "stuffy nose, sneezy, sore-thoat gal"

1 comment:

redheadbeck said...

Hi Lisa! Love the Attic's new blog and loving yours too! I'm very excited to see what you have cooked up for us on Friday! Getting very excited about the whole thing!!!

Janet Beck
Wynne, AR