Saturday, July 4, 2009

What has been going on?? This is what ....

Stephanie has her "shed-teau". I have my Scrap Shack! This will soon be my scrapbook room/building/retreat...we have to finish it out on the inside, but it will be well worth the wait! My hubby is going to wire it up and insulate it soon. Then we'll get someone in to do the dry wall. Then I'm going to paint and get the trim up....then the flooring. Going to be a while before it is finished, but I can't wait to get to move in there!

It is 12X24 foot with a 4 foot porch, which I sit on all the time! I love to go out there early in the mornings. This came as a great big old surprise because my hubs said he'd been thinking about getting another building built... I asked him why, because we already had one for our storage stuff. He said for a scrapbook room! I could have jumped off the floor and when we ordered it I thought I was still dreaming! AND... then it finally came! Nope, not a dream!

I've been MIA for a while, but been snapping pictures all the time. Here are a few of my favorites lately....
These are some of the cutest little flowers out back by my fish pond...


This is one of my hungry goldfish...

They eat so much to be such little critters!!

Happy 4th of July!!




This is my favorite of all the ones I took... it looks like a flower on its stem!


Have a safe and happy 4th!!***
Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

No comments: