Sunday, July 19, 2009

Crazy Daisy Kit Club....

Recently I went Kit CRAZY... so I joined the CRAZY DAISY KIT CLUB! I was so happy when I got my kit! It was FULL of scrappy goodness! I'm SO GLAD I joined!
Here is the layout I made with some of the Cosmo Cricket papers and stickers.

I have a hard time getting a good photo of my layouts. The color in this one seems dull, but it isn't! I love the way it turned out! This is my son, he turned 18 the day I took this picture (July 16). He will be a senior this year and I can't believe he has grown up so fast!! Just yesterday he was in diapers it seems (yes, this would embarrass him to no end if he happens to read this!!)but in the blink of an eye he has turned in to quite a handsome young man!



JULY KIT... I think it is sold out, but the August preview promises more goodness to come soon!! So if you are thinking of joining a kit club I HIGHLY SUGGEST THE CRAZY DAISY KIT CLUB!!



Here is the sneak peeks of the August Kit from The Crazy Daisy Blog...


LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!! Can't wait to get the August kit to see what all it has in it!

On another note: the weather here is absolutely wonderful!! We got the rain I had been praying for, and now the temp. is great! More like Spring than Summer...although I'm missing getting in the pool! The water is just a bit too chilly for me!

Have a great day all!
Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

No comments: