Sunday, July 26, 2009

Girl's Loft Kit Projects...

So I've been scrappin' lately...
Made this last night


close up of my flower


Made this to match it this morning.

another close up of this flower...


These will eventually go on the wall. They came with holes in them and a white string to hang with, but I wanted to cover up the holes.
These are 6X6 and mounted on a piece of board (don't know what kind, just thin and light weight) I got a whole bunch of them from the Dollar Tree. I have 3 ovals, these 2 squares, and 2 flower shaped ones. Cheap enough to play with and small enough to do something really cute with.
I used The Girl's Loft kit papers, Distress Ink, Distress Crackle Paint, Distress Stickles, White paint to white wash everything, vintage dictionary papers, and cupcake liners. I had fun doing these... just playing and painting.

Will have the new Deal of the Week tomorrow... should be the last one so be watching for it!!

Good night and Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

No comments: