Monday, June 9, 2008

TINY FOOTPRINT...

I talked to my niece Tiffany yesterday and she said little Keeli Jo had to have a blood transfusion because they draw blood so much that they had to give her one. I found out today the Tiff got to touch Keeli Jo for the very first time. I can't imagine what that must have been like for her. I think the baby is still doing fine. Tiff said they had her all rolled up in a comfy little ball like she should be. She said they don't keep them all sprawled out like they had her in the first pict. I put up. Here is the latest pict. I have... it is her tiny footprint next to a quarter!! Oh, and I found out, she didn't weigh 1 lb. 9 ounces, she was actually 1 lb. and 6 ounces! Wow, a pound and a half. I had to explain to my boys how small that was... the only comparision I knew of was a whole block of cheese and half of another one. They were amazed!! We all are!!


It is getting late ... will post more tomorrow. We got in the pool for the first time today and it was SOOOOOOOO nice!! The water was warm! Will post more about that tomorrow and have pictures too!!

Good night!! and Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Camille said...

How cute! K- I totally had to laugh that you compaired the size of the baby to a block and a half of cheese. That's hilarious.