Friday, June 6, 2008

Keeli Jo is here!!!!!!!!!

My niece has been at UALR. This really big hospital at Little Rock for 2 or 3 days now... seems like forever(to her especially!) She finally had her baby sometime last night. I got up this morning and checked my phone for a message and this is what I found....

She weighs 1 pound and 9 ounces! I have no details about her or her mom yet, I just have the picture.
Will write more this afternoon as I should know have Tiffany and Keeli are doing. I know Tiffany was miserable and dilated to 5 cm for a long time. They gave her a double dose of pain med. yesterday!! One nurse came in and gave it to her, then another one came in a gave the same thing-not knowing she had just had it!!!! I would have had a fit if I'd been her mom!! Tiffany is special to me. We share a birthday!! June 12 is our birthday. She almost had a baby for her birthday present...well, she does, just not born on HER birthday :)
Have to get ready to go grocery shopping.... the highlight of my week is going to WalMart.... boy, do I need a life??
Happy Scrappin'!!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Wow, what a little baby. How far along was Tiffany? I hope the baby is okay.