Monday, June 23, 2008

RED RUBBAH!!! .... AND NOODLING ?....

Hey Y'all!!
I found these at Stephanie's blog...Homegrown Hospitality http://homegrownhospitality.typepad.com/
(SORRY, YOU HAVE TO CUT AND PASTE THIS ADDY TO GET IT TO WORK)


THIS IS NOT THE BEST PICTURE, SORRY. I got these today. They came in one big wonderful sheet of rubber. UPPER AND LOWER CASE, NUMBERS 0-9 AND THE &, HEART, STAR, ARROW, AND A CUTSIE FLOWER. You have to cut them out and they are not mounted with anything, but some removable adhesive on the back of each letter and a wood or an acrylic block and they are FANTASTIC!! This is her own scribble font. These are fun to work with. Oh, and when I got them cut apart I applied the removable adhesive to each letter and put them in an empty CD case for storage. You can see through the case and it makes it great to see what you need and small and doesn't take up too much room in the cases on the shelf. I put all my acylic stamps in CD cases last night. You can even double them up! Put them on the left and right side of the case when you open it up- works perfectly! I tried with my HOMEGROWN stamps, but the rubber is a wee bit thicker than the acrylic.

She has these RED RUBBER stamps for sale in her etsy shop... THAT'S RIGHT, YOU TOO CAN HAVE A SET OF THESE WONDERFUL RED RUBBER STAMPS!!!!http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12723865
(GOTTA CUT AND PASTE THIS ADDY TOO)

You should go and check out her blog as well as her etsy shop, you won't be disappointed!

My little guys got in the pool today and had a ball!!
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF NOODLING?? Well, it is a sport that you go fishing WITH YOUR HANDS!! to catch catfish! I seen this on the news the other day and it is where you catch a HUGE catfish and he swallows your WHOLE ARM!!!! That kind is not for me...my kids were NOODLING today! Not the catfishing NOODLING...but this kind---LOOKS LIKE FUN!!



Hunter (the bigger one) showed Dakota how to blow in the noodle to make water shoot out of it! IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY!!! I never dreamed of being able to do that, but they had a blast...especially Dakota. He kept blowing water on his big brother and blowing it in to the water to make weird noises.
I have a video of them doing it and my try to upload my first video tomorrow.
It is getting late and my eyelids are starting to droop.... goodnight all!
Happy Scrappin'

No comments: