Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where Bloggers Create II

Are you about ready? I know I am!! On Saturday morning myself, along with a few hundred other women, are going to let you step into our studios/craft rooms and show off our work spaces . We are all busy as can be getting ready for the big "reveal" Sat. morning.  Be sure you check out Karen's blog first thing and go to each link on her list to see all the magic. When you get there scroll down and you will see the list of participants on the right.

I will have a TON of pictures... from when my building was on the lot before they brought it out, as they were setting it up, inside and unfinished and then the final result from the priming, painting, flooring put in, decorations up... what it looks like today.  I do hope you like what you see here. If you stop by PLEASE leave a comment to let me know you stopped by and if you have any suggestions let me know.  I 'm always looking for ideas to make it better and more productive. I move my things around so often I think my hubs thinks I'm crazy!

Off to finish up and start with my photos.... have LOTS to edit!!

Have a great day!
Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

No comments: