Monday, June 28, 2010

Good Monday Morning!

It is a pretty morning! We've had rain over the weekend so that was some relief and we have cooler temps coming this week.

THANKS TO ALL WHO VISITED AND LEFT COMMENTS FROM THE BLOGGERETTE RUSH WEEK EVENT AND THE WHERE WOMEN CREATE EVENT! I'VE READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND THANK YOU! YA'LL ARE SO SWEET AND I COULDN'T BE WITH A FINER GROUP OF GALS!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE reading your comments! I do feel like I'm a part of something bigger...and like I do belong here with ya'll! You have all made me feel welcome and I can't wait for the days to come. I'm inspired to work again! Going to start some more vintage things this week and start posting here, as well as a new blog that will be just for my creative stuff. This one is a bit of everything that is me.

For now, reality is calling my name with a load of laundry that I'm sure is dry and wrinkling by now. So I guess I'll go and get to work as the hubs is on his way home.
Have a wonderful day and a great week!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

1 comment:

Lori said...

You're so very welcome! I, too, feel the same way. I'm going to have to leave a post as well on my blog. Can't wait to see your new blog. Have a wonderful day!