Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hello!

I just wanted to say Hey and good night.
I really haven't had lots to say lately.

I did finish another layout for the Sisterhood of Scrap blog. I think I like this one. I'll post it tomorrow sometime...

Hmmmm.... I don't really have a lot to say tonight...I found a dead bird in my little backyard fish pond today. I don't know what happened to the guy! Maybe he was getting a drink from the little waterfall and fell in?? Maybe the heat got him! It has been SO HOT here! I've lost 2 of the 6 goldfish that we put in the pond. I cleaned up the pump today and drained about 1/2 of the water to put in fresh water for the rest of the "goldies". I treated the water and filled it up and the little guys just swam all around. I love to sit out there and watch them! I've put my hummingbird feeder out back too and the little hummers come and eat - and fight over the food! They are so funny to watch!

I have lost 5 pounds! I cut back to 1 can of Sprite a day and it has made that much of a difference!! I also haven't been eating quite as much lately either. I still can't eat like I could before my dental surgery. I can't chew with my new ones STILL YET!! I hate those things... for anyone out there listening (reading) TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH AND KEEP THEM FOR EVER!!! NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER THINK THAT GETTING THE "FAKE ONES" WILL BE BETTER..... I may have a prettier smile and healthy gums, but I wish SO BAD that I had taken care of my teeth and still had them!!!!! SO BAD!! I want to eat chips, and bite into a sandwich, or eat popcorn like I used to! I'll get off my soapbox and hush now, sorry!!

Well, I think I'll go to bed since I don't have too much to say.
Good night and Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

2 comments:

Amber H. said...

Lisa, your blog looks great! I'm so glad you liked that website :o) I thought that her layouts were really cute, so I'm glad you did too! And a BIG congrats on losing 5 lbs! That's awesome!

Zoe said...

Hey sweetie - welcome to the sisterhood. Im not sure if i have told you before or if you will have read on the sisterhood blog, but i have set up a group for all us sisters to join so we can all have fun together. If you can send me your email address i can send you an invitation hunni :) You can find a link to my email in my profile :)
Looking forward to chatting with you soon x x x