Thursday, June 2, 2011

What is going on?? ALOT!!!

Well these things....
Jessica at Kid's Napping? I'm Scrapping! Is hosting THIS swap!!
The VERY VINTAGE SPRING EPHEMERA  SWAP
I can't wait to see what all goodies come in this one!
I just swapped with Jessica a couple of weeks ago in THIS swap
 .... Speckled Egg has the sweetest swap ideas! The Petite Inspiration Swap - Spring Edition.  I was in this one and another one awhile back. Now being the bad blogger I am I didn't get any pictures of the first one or now this one has gone by and I STILL don't have picts up of this one! BUT I WILL!!
Jessica sent me some of the sweetest things! My other swap partner Cassie also sent me a box of yumminess that I can't wait to show off!

Something else coming soon!!!!!

I participated last year and can't wait to do it again this year! Since last year I've moved from my little "scrap studio" back in to a spare bedroom.  I don't have as much space, but it actually works better for me as I know where everything I need is at! I keep my extra stuff out there and will use it as a crop room for my friends to come and "play" with me! It is still a work in progress out there.. .in here, it is getting much better day by day!

I have an INVITE to come TEACH at SECOND SATURDAY STUDIO from MICAH. I'm just THRILLED beyond WORDS that she would ask!! I'm going to wait for Micah to announce it on her blog first then I'll be here with the details!
So until then, I'll have my feet on the ground, but my head is in the clouds! Oh, almost forgot..............
 
                         IT IS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! THE POOL IS UP, THE PICNIC TABLE AND ALL THE LAWN CHAIRS ARE OUT TOO! BRINGING THE BBQ GRILL AROUND ....
NOW IT IS TIME TO LIVE OUTSIDE FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
*** CAN YOU TELL I'M A LITTLE EXCITED???*****

HAVE A SCRAPPY DAY!!
LISA 



No comments: