Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mad Hatter Tea Party - Alice in Wonderland Obsession

Wanna come have fun???
Check this out.....
If you click the pict. to the left in the sidebar it will take you to Vanessa Valencia's blog with all the details. Check out all the other MAD BLOGGERS on her list there!!
I think this will be so much fun! I've never done it before... if fact, I had never even watched Alice in Wonderland until I bought the DVD the other day! I hadn't read the book, didn't even know what it was about! But now, I know that I want to be Alice! I'm obsessed with trying to find all I can that is Alice related!! June 1st is the release for the new Johnny Depp Alice in Wonderland movie and I can't wait to get my grubby paws on it!

Well, gotta go I'M LATE!! I'M LATE!! ....course I'm always LATE!

Have a great night!
Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

No comments: