Monday, July 27, 2009

Stampin' Up! LAST deal of the week and Girl's Loft August Kit Sneak Peek

Item # -- 113694

Description -- Heart to Heart punch

Special Price -- $10.99

If you want one of these, click on the catalog to go to my website and place your order or email me and I'll get one to you...
__________________________________________________________________________________

AND.... drumroll Please... Here it is!!!!! The SNEAK PEEK of The Girl's Loft August kit!!


This one is expected to be wonderful (again!)... Full of wonderful summer yumminess! Look at all those colors! Summer all wrapped up in a shipping box straight from Margie. I can't wait to get this kit and start creating!!
_________________________________________________________________________________

My Scrap Shack is coming along, slowly...but will get there! My hubby ran the electricity to it last Wednesday and will get the insulation in in a couple of weeks. The sheet rock man will come in a few months to get that done, then I can paint. I'm REALLY undecided on the colors... I wanted pink/white/brown but may go with pool/white/brown. Any suggestions???

Will post pictures soon... nothing to see now, I mean- you can't see the electrical stuff... but I CAN turn the lights on now! :)

Have a great day!
Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

No comments: