Friday, July 10, 2009

Girl's Loft Kit and Project....

Look what came yesterday!!!!!!

This is the July/Premier kit for The Girl's Loft. Click the link and go check them out...I love the papers and things that came with it...You can also go to Margie Romney-Aslett's blog for more information and to get in on the Summer Fun!!

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET IN THE KIT:
Cardstock
Bazzill Basic Paper:
* Saguaro
* Watermelon Sensation
* Blossom
* Lizard
Patterned Paper
Dream Street Paper:
* Gladys Pauline
* Shelly Taylor
My Mind’s Eye:
* Bloom & Grow
* Flirty Lil Girl
October Afternoon:
* Rain Boots
* Gingerbread
* This Little Piggy
Pink Paislee:
* The Nutcracker
Webster’s Pages:
* Raspberry Truffle
Embellishments
* Clear Life Stamp - My Mind’s Eye
* Pirouette Journaling Card - My Mind’s Eye
* Fun Loving Trim - My Mind’s Eye
* Create Tag - Prima
* Map Flowers - Prima
* Olive Date Labels - Scenic Route
* School Room Alpha - October Afternoon
* Stripped Ribbon - May Arts
* Cup Cake Tins - Wilton’s
Buttons
* Pink Crepe Paper
* Hand Dyed Pink Vintage Trim
* Pink Tickets
* Pink, Green and Clear Decorative Pins
* Dictionary Paper
* Vintage Book Paper




I sat down and made THIS.....

It is about a 10" wall hanging from an embroidery circle ( I think that is what you call it)... it has everything from the kit except the butterfly punches... the big one is from Stampin' Up! and made from Tim Holtz Grungeboard. The small one is from Martha Stewart. Used lots and lots of paint and Gel Medium. The flower is from the kit... it is a cupcake tin and I inked it with black Stazon and then rubbed some of that off, then painted it with pink and white paint. The leaves are from a sheet of printed paper that came in the kit.
I was up late and made a HUGE mess.... (see photo below for evidence that I do actually scrapbook once in a while) :)

This picture leads me to this QUESTION....WHY IS IT THAT WE START WITH A BIG WORK SPACE AND END UP WORKING OURSELVES IN TO A TEENY TINY SPOT TO WHEN WE'RE DONE??? Does ANYBODY out there have any idea why that it?? I REALLY need the answer! Ha! Ha!

Off to move my sprinkler... we have had NO RAIN in sooooo long that we have to water our plants daily to keep them alive! Please pray for rain for Arkansas... as well as other drought stricken states.

Have a great day!
....and Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Lisa! That's neat! Wish I could do stuff like that. You know me, I need something to copy 'cause there's nothin' in my head!!!