Sunday, January 3, 2010

SNOW....FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

What a surprise! This is what we woke up to today! The boys are just lovin' it! It doesn't snow much here in Arkansas, so when it does we really enjoy it!

Snowball fight!!


Today is my first day with Alli. So far I've done OK. I am hungry, but not just starving. I've been able to eat today...more than I thought I could. I think it is not going to be nearly as bad as I thought it would!

This is what I've been working on...
Material gathered to make a flower and then a small flower.. made from a strip of fabric and twisted. Not the best, but I'm still working on them.



Laundry calls.... Have a great day!!
Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh you have so much patience...your flowers are great...and snow in Arkansas? Stay warm!!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I can't believe it finally snowed! The kids are already planning on no school tomorrow...we'll see...
I love your fabric flowers! So pretty!!

Unknown said...

wasn't the snow fab???? I'm hoping for no work tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath....

love those cute fabric flowers!