Friday, January 8, 2010

FAITH: My one word for 2010

I've been busy today!!
This is a 10X10 Canvas using lots from my stash as well as Tattered Angels mist. I found the swirly flowers (bottom left hand side) made on a blog (I'd give credit, but can't remember where I found it... maybe from the Spark blog) and had to try to lift the idea. They are really easy to make.

Closeup of my fabric flower....just rolled up and adhered as you go round and round to form the flower.


Made this layout yesterday using plain cardstock and Tattered Angels mist and stamps along with Pink Paislee rubons and punchouts.

Close up of my hand made embellishment... made from vintage sheet music.


Have a good night!
Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

1 comment:

Vintageandjournals said...

great stuff you made there..love it.