Monday, June 6, 2011

Late night

Oh it's hard to get the day started at our place this morning! The fur babies stayed up way past their bedtime and now they are cuddled up on the couch. This is not the normal for them! They hardly ever do this so it's especially sweet to see when they do!
Gonna be a hot one again today with no rain in sight! I've gotta go water a few plants again this morning. It's hard to keep up with all of them.... We have about 16 in the yard along with my flowerbed in the middle- that's not counting the big long ones here in front of the house! It's about 60 feet long by about 6 feet wide! And the roses in the backyard and the garden... Needless to say I HATE TO WATER!!!! But you reap what you sow and I try to remember that when the hatin' starts comin on! It's worth it in the end, I guess. Have a great day!
Happy Scrappin,
Lisa - and Bella And Gracie (as they snooze here beside me)

No comments: