Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Fall... November means cooler weather, football, and FOOD!

WOW! November already? I can't believe how fast time is flying! Thanksgiving will come in 25 days and Christmas is coming too! I can't wait to put up all the decorations this year!

This is going to be a long post as I have a ton of pictures to show!

These are my 3 goofy boys yesterday... the 2 older boys didn't go trick or treating, but they still had fun getting their fake beard and "stash"!


The treats were good!!

And in honor of Halloween yesterday... this is what we found last week when the boys went out to catch the bus. It was on our front porch, sparkling and perfect.



I took some pictures of my oldest son yesterday, these will be his Senior picturs...
Here are just a few of the nearly 200 I took!






Ah, time to play in the leaves!!
Dakota having a ball!

Our cat, Scrappy, even has fun playing in the leaves! Look at him, he buries his head, then his body and then jumps up from them! Too Funny!!!!




One last one... this is what I saw when I got home yesterday evening. It was just beautiful. I did enhance it, but it was really pretty to start with!


Have a great day!
God Bless and Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos! I love that spider web picture - WOW!

and what good looking boys you have. :)

Has this not been a beautiful weekend!?