Saturday, October 18, 2008

Notebook papers and MORE cardboard

I found this picture of Dakota when he was about 1 1/2 years old. I wasn't sure what papers to use so I pulled out of the Notebook paper pack and used a piece of cardboard. I'm not so sure I like the brown paint on the cardboard though. It may be to "harsh" for the other lighter colors. I've been playing around with cardboard a lot lately. I REALLY LoVE that stuff!!



My first attempt at decorating for FALL!!

I'm not a lover of the mums... they die too quick. The lady said water them daily. I did... they died! Not sure about that :) The white one has stayed really pretty though! I started not to get the white one and wish now that I'd have gotten more of them! Oh, well....

Hope all is well with everyone out in blog land tonight!
Have a good night!
Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

2 comments:

Paper doll said...

What a sweetie, dont you wish they could stay that little. Beautiful mums.

Roxy said...

Awe....look at those cheekies! What a cutie!