Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Getting Ready for a BIG AUCTION ON EBAY!!!!

I have just finished my project for an ebay auction. This isn't just any ole auction, the proceeds will go to my niece on July 19th at the benefit they are having for her. This is to help her out since she had her little one so early. Money for gas and bills... it will all be put to good use. I have a layout and Amber over at http://threewishesinc.blogspot.com sent me an adorable layout for the auction. I also have in my hands a mini album, paper pad and a Baby Idea book all from Making Memories donated (and the book is signed) by LEAH FUNG... from Scrapbooks, etc. magazine and her blog is Leah's Desktop Dictionary http://www.leahfung.typepad.com She and Amber are just wonderful for donating for my auction. I also got an email this morning from Stephanie over at http://homegrownhospitality.typepad.com ... and YES she is the one with Homegrown Hospitality magazine!! She may be sending me something, I'm going to wait until Thursday to see if she gets it to me. I'm going to try to get the auction up Thursday night... so PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT AND REMEMBER THE PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO MY NIECE...BUT... I called ebay and they will not let me list it with any notation of a dontation in my description, just know that this will be given to Tiffany and I will post pictures up on the blog of me giving her the check on the night of her benefit.

I DO HAVE AN UPDATE ON KEELI JO!! She weighs a whopping 2 POUNDS now!! We've had some rough days and a big scare last Wednesday night. They called Tiff down to the hospital, I'm assuming they thought the baby might not make it through the night. But she did and she has fought strong since then!! Prayers are being answered every day... and we do take the days one at a time and thank God for each one He gives.

Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

No comments: