Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm OK...swelled up but alive

Well,I'm ok. I survived. In pain, but can eat soft foods. Slept most of the way home on Wed. Slept most of the evening away that day. Stayed in bed most of yesterday. Living on Jello, applesauce, and mashed potatoes. Don't look too good. James took some pictures but I WILL NOT post those. At least not until I have an after picture. I'm going to try to keep a journal everday until I get my dentures. I know it won't be everyday, but I can keep up the best I can. I look like a swelled up chipmonk! My cheeks are really swollen and bruised. The pain is acutally not at all like I imagined. The left side of my top side of my gums is what hurts the most. It was supposed to take 1 hour, but it took him 1 1/2 hours. I had some that were harder to get out than others. But at least it is over. I'm going to go hit the recliner and at least try to be UP more today. Going to go finish my applesauce and Sprite!
Your faithful toothless wonder!

No comments: